Dienstag, 13. November 2012

the Past

I was adopted and by faked charter of origin
been handed over to lines faithful parents
today are the parents a part of mind control by Illuminatis
in the past the parents agents of Stasi
they had/have relationships to the Illuminati 
senior staff were taken over by CIA and KGB (FSB)

today is running some Projects
as MKUltra, Artichoke, MKDelta, TIPS  and more
by Wikipedia are all Projects described 
influences and methods against me today same with the Projects
and the Illuminati used child abusing
its same with my childhood until today

the persons which I'm confronted are victims of Mindcontrol
by Illuminatis and satanic rituals
also as human and child trafficking

many peoples are thinking I'm stupid or mentally ill
thats ok, but I'm isolated and from the company decoupled
by Harassment, Bullying, organized Stalking and microwaves
this is the alibi of Offenders and Handlers
I can living with under settings of Illness
my brain and mind is healthy, thats right!   

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen