Montag, 12. November 2012

current Situation Torture

since November 2012, 3 months after my work
my whole body is bombarded with microwaves
the pyroelectric crystal thereby is brought into constant vibrations

against the skeletal and cardiac muscles
thus natural organic vibrations are set out of force 
if the crystal activated then he deformed and converted this into vibrations
this is as air in the balloon or tire

this air is a layer of isolation of pain
burns of organs are not more noticeable
Cancer or heart failure doesnt noticeable

I'm knowing this is stupid but isnt.
Prove are my body, but there is no more medical examinations!

let see how long my life is good or health
my cause of departure is cancer or heart failure! 

there is a further possibility
microwaves affect the brain waves, then you will be sent to the depression,
schizophrenia and suicide
microwave against the brainwaves as to be EEG but with broom making 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen