Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

Bullying, Gangstalking, Decomposition, Harassment and more

From the view of Offenders I'm pedo, gay and a sexual Abuser/Molester.
They producing fakes Video/Pics with me and my private life and project naked toddlers in the files of video or pics. this faked prove are brought into the society as blackmailing. everyone shall thinking I'm a pedo and molester of childs and teens. thats CointelPro from FBI.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

the perps are fighting for their faked proves by torture with laser and microwave weapons, because they have spread worldwide, since they need money. officially it's stated by the perpetrators career for me 


by Informers and purchased Testify in the company about bullying I'm sick as follows:

Factors by decomposition: motion lack, insulation, autist, sociopath, mentally disturbed

Aftereffects: tenseness, depression, hypertension, cardiac dysrhythmia, infarct-hazardous, suicidal disposition, schizophrenic and paranoid, gay and pedocriminal,
only not viable, afraid of bondsanxious, lack of enforcement power, too softly use this bullying to me to extort sexual abuse of childrens. thus programming the slaves to earn commissions in the background
.
Humantraffickers are playing the medicine men and therapists, because they need money and I'm producing ransom (enslaving blame society)

Humantraffickers are dumber as me but as slave the perps need no intelligence of slaves. It is
important that I'm working and have many sex (abuse of course).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen